Saturday, February 11, 2012

Meeting in Gerena with The Monkeys

Last Sunday 20th March I had the pleasure of to be invited to a paint meeting with my friends The Monkeys in Gerena, at the home´s Fran.


There were Piqui (piquifl), Fran (fstar), Javi (Arsies), Cris, Adri (Surfneil) and I, and we spent a great day seeing the works we had in hands and painting a bit in the basement or "Batcave" of Fran.

 

Fran could show us a lot of works that he had in process and which will go to various shows, and there are things really fabulous and great ideas. In the meeting he was dedicated to finishing a Rackham´s dwarf.

 

Javi showes us a finished work that I can not say anything, but it is brutal, awesome paint work. Después estuvo dándonos a los demás consejillos e indicándonos cómo podiamos mejorar nuestros trabajos. Then he was giving advices and indicating us how we could improve our works.

Adri was painting what will be one of his entries for the Golden Demon Spain, which I have to say that looks good, but still has much work ahead.

Piqui showed the sculpture was made as present for Fran, which is very cool and with a very style comic.  Then, he help me to finish the base of one of my GD entries (thanks again my friend). I also saw  the gift that Fran had done to Piqui, a little simple scene but very cool and personal.

I was painting my second entry for the GD, which was not very advanced, but thanks to Javi's advice and others has greatly improved

Cris was painting a Falkar of Andrea, who was well advanced and it look very well. Es una pena que no pinte mas a menudo por falta de tiempo. It´s a shame she don´t paint more for for lack of time.


The day was completed with a great lunch in a restaurant close to the Fran´s house where we could eat a lot for a very good price.

No doubt we had a great day with friends enjoying our hobby and talking about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment